8.24.2005

Motorola Razr V3 (Cingular) > Setup & Usability

Motorola RAZR Phone tweaks. I'm just getting started tricking out my new motorola phone. so far, this device has proven more useful than any other device I've owned in the past (and believe me, I have several boxes of gadgets that are sitting around collecting dust.

Near term goal: configure my RAZR to serve as a modem for my laptop.

Motorola Razr V3 (Cingular) > Setup & Usability:


[Update: approximately 6 minutes after I sent the above entry. I've successfully configured my RAZR as a Bluetooth modem. Config was a piece of cake. Connected via Cingular GPRS @ 115.2kbps - not bad eh? well, it's painfully slow, but hey, I've now got an Internet connection anywhere I go, provided that I'm getting Cingular network coverage. This is going to be useful...I think. Oh, and BTW - I'm about to stream this text to my blog through my newly configured bluetooth modem.]

0 comments: