9.21.2005

SoonR GDS Query for 'dell'


successful query executed for "dell" - not sure where the results are coming from. expected to get a .txt file returned in my results list. need to figure out what's going on here.

UPDATE #1 - See the comments below from the SoonR folks, which clarify the settings for soonr GDS query results - which return 'files' by default. You can also filter by email by setting the appropriate property from your mobile browser.

UPDATE #2 - Here's a screenshot for the GDS search results, filtered by "Files", which are not directly in sync with what I'm getting from my soonr search on my razr.

[removed screenshot due to confidential info in the GDS query results display]
(c) bde 2005

1 comments:

bdeseattle said...

Got it. Thanks for the tips on filtering.

I just executed a query for 'dell' directly from GDS and the results of my query for 'dell' returned the results found in the screenshot above, which are different than the results I was getting from the soonr gds query for "dell"