11.01.2005

Seen one, seen em all?

Ok. There is a reason why I posted the previous screenshots. See post below re: MSFT Live and live.com. Microsoft is finally catching up to the likes of Yahoo! and Google. live.com is only the beginning. I smell office.live, sql.live, .net.live, vs.live, etc. etc. they've got to service enable everything they've got...and then hook it into windows.live and push it out to every device that is capable of connecting to the network.

hmmm...perhaps I need to rethink some of my previous commments directed at my neighbors in Redmond. The day I can access windows from Firefox is the day I bow down to Micorosft and say, "Bill, you win." Take my first born...

enough ranting for now. live.com is certainly going to shake things up down in the valley at yahoo and google.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the Firefox test is a good one.