3.24.2006

wow. feb 27, 2006 - date of my last post - where has the time gone?

crazy. it's been almost a months since my last post. how fitting, as today is the first day I've been able to officially "take off" since I got back from the Super Bowl. Boy am I glad I finally have some time to breathe. There's a lot of catching up to do. If you nod off for a couple weeks in web2.0 time, that's like 5 years in "web1.0" time. hehe. anyway, as a treat to anyone who actually reads this blog, I'm going to start sending photos from my camera phone directly to this blog. hopefully this will give you a sense of what the heck I'm up to these days.

Lots of cool stuff going on at work. new position, new role, I'm writing Java code again, so look out. Definitely need to polish up on my coding skilz, but it's been a blast to get back into the web app / site design side of things. I'm using many of the new web2.0 techniques in my new endeavors. Will keep you posted on how things work out.

That's all for now. Gotta go check on my apt remodel. Also need to attend to the reef tanks. More on the super-reef tank conversion project in the coming weeks.

--brian

0 comments: