2.22.2007

Epic day on the backside @ Steven's Pass, WA

So after dialing in all the weather data, avalanche report, current traffic, and planned avalanche control work, we decided to head up to Stevens Pass instead of Alpental. And while I heard Alpental went off, I think Stevens got more snow. I was easily knee to waist deep pretty much all day long. I only snapped one pic from my new LG ENV phone (more on that in another post), and I still need to post it. Needless to say the skiing was epic and I'm really starting to get comfortable with my new boards. They frikin slice and dice the deep stuff and really let you commit yourself to the fall line. I went steep and deep and pointed em straight down the hill and OMFG, pure bliss. Makes the daily grind worth it.

There are more storms a brewing with more snow in the Mountains. I will be heading up to the mtns at least one day this weekend. Woot!!!

PacNW mtns rip!!!

word.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 comments: