5.14.2008

Disqus or Intense Debate? Anyone care to comment?

I'm just getting back into the habit of posting here, so please bare with me as I dust off the cobwebs. I'm trying to figure out if I should give Disqus a shot for richer comments than what Blogger natively offers, but some are complaining that it doesn't support comments syncing with your blog and that it's an all or nothing kind of thing. Some have suggested using Intense Debate, which I have not yet taken for a test drive.

For me that's not as important, as I don't get much traffic and I have no problem "starting over." I know that I should migrate my blog to WordPress and host it myself, but I'm lazy and don't have the time to set it all up. That's why I came back to Blogger after not having posted for a year or so.

This will be my first post where Disqus comments are enabled (if I've done everything right). Will see how it works for now and then maybe try Intense Debate later. Will also keep watching Friendfeed and Summize to see what others are saying.

blog comments powered by Disqus