1.03.2007

technorati tags vs. blogger labels

So I've been using this nifty little Greasemonkey script that inject a Technorati tag input form field to the blogger post GUI so I can embed technorati tags in my blog posts. As a recently upgraded blogger user (to the "new" system), I see that they've implemented a labels feature, which is strikingly similar to what I'm trying to accomplish by injecting technorati tags into my posts. Does anyone know if the Blogger labels are picked up by the blog engines like technorati, feed readers, and plain 'ole search engines? I guess I'll need to do some more research on Blogger labels.

My question for all you tech bloggers out there is:

technorati tags or blogger labels, or both?

This tagging stuff is getting to be a real pain in the a$$. sigh.

standards for tagging
standards for tagging
standards for tagging

[maybe if I repeat it enough, one will magically appear]

sigh. time to setup my ubuntu server with wordpress.

0 comments: